Kitchens + Baths + Additions
1. Gather a scrapbook of notes, photos, and articles that you have collected.
2. Get together with your family and ask them for their input and wish lists.
3. Come up with a budget you can live with.
4.Optional but not necessary: Draw a rough sketch of your floor plan and take measurements (or, if building, get floor plan from architect or builder).
5. Set a start and completion date for your project.
6. Call us to make an appointment, or stop into our showroom.
The first time you meet with our kitchen designer we will...
1. Answer any questions you may have.
2. Review and/or assist you in establishing a budget.
3. Discuss your scrapbook of ideas (if you have one).
4. Discuss your floor plan (if you have one) and go over some design ideas.
5. Discuss your plans for utilizing the room you will be remodeling.
1. We can come to your home and take measurements.
2. We will create a design, and draft perspectives, elevations, and a floor plan.
3. We will provide you with an estimate/proposal..
4. We will set up a meeting for you to discuss the design and pricing and
discuss any potential modifications you would like to make.
1. We offer total project installation and project management, often called turn key.
2. Optionally, if you prefer, we will make arrangements with your builder, architect, and/or designer to coordinate the installation.